Things to know about your first appointment with us:
Abortions in Ohio are now illegal once a fetal heartbeat can be detected “Heartbeat Bill” *(within 2 weeks after a missed period). Ohio’s Six-Week Abortion Ban is now law. The news came on Friday evening 6/24/2022 in the form of a ruling from a federal court judge, at the State’s request, who lifted the nearly three-year injunction on the law following the U.S. Supreme Court’s reversal of Roe v. Wade on Friday morning 6/24/2022.
THIS APPOINTMENT FORM IS NOT TO SCHEDULE PROCEDURES
- A photo ID (must have your picture and date of birth listed)
- A $200 non-refundable fee that will go towards your procedure balance (credit card, or money order – Cash is NOT accepted).
- We accept Debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We accept HSA cards as long as they are underwritten by MasterCard or Visa.
- If you are a minor, you MUST bring a photo ID and a legal guardian/parent with you for your first appointment. Parents/guardians of minors must have a photo ID (for themselves) and a birth certificate for the patient.
- If you are a minor and believe the previous requirement is impossible, please call us for information regarding a “Judicial Bypass”.
- If you have questions about this policy, please call us,
On-Line Web appointment times:
• Look below for available times. Other times may be available. Please call 419-478-6801.
During this very stressful time, we are overwhelmed with requests for appointments. Often a Clinic Day may be filled before it can be taken down from the website. While we will try to accommodate appointment requests as expeditiously as possible, abuse and/or vulgar language cannot be tolerated.
1160 West Sylvania Ave, Toledo Ohio