In the State of Ohio you are required to have a consultation and ultrasound at least 24 hours prior to any type of abortion service. During this visit you will:
- Meet with a nurse to discuss your medical and contraceptive history.
- Have a small amount of blood work done.
- Have an ultrasound to determine the status of your pregnancy and we will also provide a urine pregnancy test if needed.
- Meet with a patient advocate in order to ask questions and discuss your decision and options, in a confidential and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Meet with the doctor to sign a 24 hour consent, and discuss possible risks and complications that go along with abortion and continued pregnancy.
|1160 W Sylvania Ave., Toledo, OH 43612|